What I Will Do To Help Sell Your Home
- Put up the “For Sale” sign along with a topper showing the unique website address purchased just for your property.
- Have our professional photographer take high-resolution photos of your property to make it stand out from the competition. The cornerstone of our marketing begins with great photos.
- Build an individual web page (www.yourpropertyaddress.info) just for your property with all the particulars and photos on it.
- Create colour, high resolution, 4-page brochures for your property.
- Install a Lockbox for the security of your property’s keys that records who showed your home and at what time it was shown.
ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE
Exposure to everyone, everywhere!
On The Internet:
- YouTube video/virtual tour with the photos.
- Social media on Kijiji, Facebook, Craigslist, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Google+, and Instagram.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for all the Realtors in British Columbia to see and show to their buyers.
- Realtor.ca, the most visited website in Canada. Over 6 million people per month from all over the globe search for a home here.
- Century21.ca takes your listing to over 8,000 Century 21 websites across Canada and has over 2 million unique visitors per month.
- Century21global.com with its “specific language interchange” feature allows buyers in other countries to communicate in their own language.
- Nathan.Sulz.com where buyers and sellers come for valuable content in the seller’s guide, buyer’s guide, city guides, blog and video library.
- MLS Review, a free, bi-weekly publication available at Real Estate offices and most grocery, department, and corner stores. Your listing will appear for the entire length of the listing.
- Presentation of your listing during our weekly sales meeting.
- Open houses as mutually agreed upon and as scheduling allows, featured in the Vernon Morning Star newspaper.
Working together sells your home
- Complimentary home staging advice provides tips and suggestions on the best way to prepare your home for sale (see “Dress Your House for Sale”).
- Complimentary Century 21 moving van for local moves booked as soon as the moving date has been determined.
- Air miles program allows you to earn 1,000 reward miles instantly when you list your home and then to earn 2 reward miles for every $1,000 of property value bought or sold. Trade the rewards for that dream vacation.
Once You Are on the Market:
- “Hands On” Follow up – Ensures feedback on your property’s showings is gathered and discussed with you.
- Lead Tracking – A log of potentially interested buyers and their agents is kept so that, with your permission, any new developments like improvements, price changes, and other interested buyers, can be passed on. This creates awareness, interest, and offers.
- 30 Day Portfolio Review – Meet to discuss the progress on your listing and any changes that may be required.
- Knowledgeable, Experienced, Skillful Real Estate Agent - You receive the best care and attention as I attend to all the details of successfully selling your home!